Deviant Eater

Musings on becoming vegan and the changing perspectives it brings.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

An introduction to this new blog

Back in September 2005, I found myself deciding to become a strict vegetarian. A number of factors lead to my considering this lifestyle change. My family's health history isn't a great one (including obesity, heart disease, cancer and adult onset diabetes), I'm getting on towards full adulthood (or whatever you call the mid-thirties), and I was conscious of my own growing weight problem. I felt like I had to make a change if I wanted to be able to enjoy my later years in life, and starting now became a pressing concern for me.

This blog will be a place for me to share my observations about making a radical change from meat eater to plant eater, both physically as well as ethically (something I never expected going in).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home